These bliss balls are so delicious they will have you coming back for more.
I love the taste of coffee, and although we try not to have it all the time, we still treat our selves on the occasion.
- 2 heaped table spoons of coconut oil
- 5 medjool dates (pitted)
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- 1 shot strong coffee
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut (plus a little extra for dusting)
- 1/3 cup vanilla protein
- In a thermomix or food processor blend coconut oil, dates, maple syrup and coffee until a smooth paste is formed
- In a mixing bowl add oat flour, almond meal, coconut and protein powder. Mix until well combine.
- Add paste to the bowl and mix well with with a wooden spoon (TIP- if too dry and more maple syrup, if too wet add extra almond meal.
- Roll tablespoons of mixture into balls and coat with extra coconut
- Store in the fridge and enjoy!