Gluten free, low fat, high protein & high carb- these tick all the boxes.
They are also super simple and easy to make. We have been having these as a pre-workout snack, post workout snack, arvo snack and dessert snack!! 100% Guilt free!
- 3 cups gluten free oats
- 1/2 cup vanilla protein powder (I used Amazonia whey blend, not 100% vegan but still alkaline OR use natural blend)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons arrowroot flour
- 3/4 cup rice malt syrup
- 4 tablespoons rice milk
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees (conventional)
- 1. In a large mixing bowl combine oats, protein, baking powder & arrowroot.
- 3. Using a wooden spoon, mix through rice malt syrup adding 1 tbs of rice milk as needed ( you may not need all 4 tbs)
- 4. Add coconut, chocolate chips and goji berries.
- 5. Roll teaspoons of mixture into balls, placing on lined baking tray. Press down with a fork.
- 6. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown
Lift Heavy- Stay Cheeky
Love Elle & SJ