Guilt free bites to help support your body to detox and enhance your natural beauty
Lately I have been focusing on nutrients for skin health. I am on a mission to get rid of my adult acne once and for all. I have been on a cleanse this month and as always detoxing my systems really helps with the quality of my skin. Soooo, I have come up with these little detoxifying beauty bites which contain ingredients that both help to flush the system of nasties whilst being full of beauty nutrients.
I created these using two of my favourite things; Young Living Essential Oils and SuperFeast Medicinal Mushrooms. Lemon essential oil is a powerful support for your liver and lymphatic system. Beauty Blend from SuperFeast is a combination of powerful herbs that have been used for thousands of years to cultivate glowing hair, skin and nails from the inside out.
I have been using these little beauties to help ward off sugar cravings and they are working an absolute treat!
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes
- ½ cup coconut butter (melted or soft enough to stir)
- 2 teaspoons blueberry powder
- 1 teaspoon Beauty Blend by SuperFeast
- 10 Drops Young Living Lemon Essential Oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- In a small bowl combine all ingredients except coconut flour until a smooth paste forms
- Gently stir through coconut flour until well combined
- Drop teaspoons into your chocolate mould or onto a lined baking tray
- Place in the fridge for 10 minute to set
How to store:
Keep refrigerated in an airtight container and enjoy!