We love oats in the morning, they are packed full of high quality carbohydrates, fibre and sustain us through high volume weight training .
Our fav way to prepare oats is to soak them over night in almond milk or coconut water. Recently Elle has been experimenting with adding more protein to her diet to help with muscle recovery whilst keeping her fat intake low.
This recipe is vegan, high protein, gluten free, sugar free and full of good quality carbs.
- 1 cup uncontaminated oats
- 1.5 cups un-sweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup coconut water (or more almond milk)
- 2 tbs cocao/maca powder blend ( We use Power SuperFoods)
- 2 Servings Chocolate Powder (We use Prana On Rich Chocolate)
- In a glass container mix all ingredients together
- Place in fridge overnight
Add Berries, Mint Cocoa Nibs to serve
Lift Heavy-Stay Cheeky
Love Elle & SJ