Macro Friendly Clean Treats
I often have people say to me that “clean eating” isn’t macro friendly as many clean treats usually contain high amounts of fat & calories.
On the flip side of this many macro friendly low-calorie treats are full of artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours & preservatives hence the need for my Cheeky Skinny Girl Cookie.
This well-balanced macronutrient cookie is portion controlled and is created using a high-quality plant-based protein powder from PranaOn.
- Calories: 399
- Carbohydrates: 34g
- Fat: 11g
- Protein: 40g
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 scoop PranaOn Vanilla Protein Powder (40g)
- 3 tbs quick oats (30g)
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 tbs almond butter
- 1 tbs unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbs rice malt syrup
Optional Extras: Sprinkles, Chocolate Chips, Berries to garnish WARNING** these come with extra calories
- Preheat oven to 180 Degrees Celsius & line a baking tray
- In a mixing bowl combine dry ingredients, protein powder, oats, baking powder & and pinch of Salt
- In a separate bowl or cup whisk together almond butter, almond milk & rice malt syrup
- Pour the almond butter mixture over the dry mixture and mix until well combine
- Roll mixture into desired cookie shape and place on baking tray
- Garnish with your topping of choice and place in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.